Sunday, 1 June 2014

Ending is neccessary for new begining

I have passionately seen all the episode of one of sitcom, HIMYM. I had the final episode but I averted to see it. In that span of a week I realized I am holding the end to the extend that I was loosing the very existence of the sitcom. It was peripheral mask which shows strong and powerful control, where as within I have already lost the battle. Somehow even that control broke and I saw ending of the entire saga. In which Mother dies. I was emotionally broken down and all the scenes of mother stood frozen in front of me. I was so broken that I was not aware what for I am crying. It slowly evolved, mother was never meant for the TV serial. It was somebody else and most perfect, which I agreed only after several permutation of perfect ending. But no matter what, I  always learnt a beautiful beginning emerged from the saddest of the ending.
We always want to prevent ending, by considering it's harmful. In fact its a change which is followed after that, and that's what we are scared of. But said changes are bad, rather, changes are the things which make life interesting. Only thing which comes to my mind for a constant life, is execution of unending computer programmes, which makes infinite numbers of iteration in a confined loop. Without the change life would have been  shades of grey. Changes are not largely associated with ends, corollary, ends are always related to changes.
Stability in life, I know we all desire. As a matter of fact we actually seek stable change through. We always wish every day should be new, different and dynamic. Which is nothing but the change. We want to live longer, so that we could fulfil all our dreams and stay with close proximity with your loved ones. Let's consider a hypothetical situation wherein we have achieved all we have desired, a long term desires (as short terms are subjected to sprout every instance and are nuisance ) Then what? ... It would be banal like exact condition of third voyage of Gulliver.  So profoundly, thoughts were those tales that they are facts even now.
End or a death for that matter is a crucial stage of one's life. If life has to grow, prosper and flourish, it has to undergo transformation with stage of end/death. Understanding the end have make me to see ending with respect. See ending as metamorphosis of personality and life will end in being reluctant of endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment