The World Within
“Plan as if you are going to live forever and retire
as if you are going to die tomorrow” this is famous and ancient thought and if
followed could do miracle. I came across it when I was in school doing grade 7th
course, I could not get the essence of first half of it but second half I
assumed it as to give 100% of what you can. As time passed I realized we are
supposed to give cent percent effort for some goal that is where you engage in
planning. Thus the gist of the thought is to set a ‘Life-Goal’ (meaning, the
goal which you consider to achieve against an opportunity of your existence)
and plan all actions directing towards it, may involve smaller goals (rather
aims) but ultimately leading to Life-Goal, and planning is to considering that
there are no considerations (constrains) such as of quality, efforts, wealth
and time and then you give what all you could in the spur of time every
instance.
But when I was thinking about my Life-Goal, I was
pondering what is most important in life, and is it worthy enough that it is
equivalent to my precious life. Since I was not given a chance to take this
opportunity, my goals are also not pre-deterministic. (It didn’t mean I
complain of my birth). So the task was to set my Life worthy goals. And here
was a problem, everything I thought of boiled down to something which is more
core to me, something which is not defined, or have plenty of other synonyms,
such as inner peace, real happiness, subconscious
bliss etc. Sometimes I even feel that meditation, Dhayan, Smadhi, Bodhya are nothing but pointing to same substance
which everyone is in search of.
“What matters you the most?” this is key for the
above corundum. As there is key for a question similarly there is key for an answer.
Close your eyes, what you see? Something (may not be anything). Think of a
thing (may be intangible) which you like at that moment the most. Now hold your
breath, wait, re answer the question. Does now answer changed to Breath. That
obvious, it’s easy to relate Life with it. But hold on, what if you have all
the breath till you wish, will you be still happy? Or will you like to have
life like that? If your answer is yes, then there should be absolutely everyone
achieving goals of life and should be happy as everyone can breathe till they
want to.
So where does problem lies? It’s inside you. Things
which matter you most are those which you are related to internal contented.
When I close my eyes I see relative nothing but this relation is with outer
world, but there is inner one as well. How we justify it. Take for an example
whom you love the most for which you could even risk your own life (I am sure
there are). So you know them in and out at least there is some perception. Now
if I ask you to close your eyes and then think for the same person is that the
same perception? (I am not talking of dreaming of them, Dreaming involves some
sort of subconscious thinking). And I am sure it is not. What we generally
perceive is physically dimension, but it is still attached because of our
subconscious involvement, or rather mentally. The mental perception of person
is behaviour of the person, his/her manners, body languages, altitude etc.
These are mentally characteristics. So if your loved one is not physically
matters then how could any other thing in physical world matters you?
Close your eyes and listen to sound which your body
makes, it is generally some rushing sound of blood, beating of heart, gastric
noises, moments of joints. This are still physical, similarly see what you can
see (raise no question its close eyes) you will see some red background, or
some dark blur images, still they are physical. Then how you reach to your
inner world? Focus, imagine a bright light (you are free to imagine anything),
now here you are getting your mind into action, ask it to focus such that you
could see all the hue, you could. Does it have single pale colour? Or something
which is random, a spur you think as bright and another dark? My point is not
to think but observe what you are witnessing once you have said bright light. So
just observe. Do you realize it is not static but changes as you see in more?
Well you can use this as a meditating technique to evolve what you can see
which is actually not there.
Now start with feelings, you can make out things are
hot and cold, try to feel you are heating your palm (you can use any of body
parts). Do you feel hot signal are perceived by your brain? You should then try
with cold signal, similarly you can do it for any other sensation (physical). Let’s
do an experiment, take a glass of hot water and hold (don’t burn yourself,
slightly warm) do you feel hot? Observer heat signal moving from palm to brain,
now switch to cold as you did it in previous case (it is not that difficult).
You will actually perceive hot object as cold ones. Now this is not physical,
even the first experiment was not physical it is mind switch. This is an exact
mechanism which martial art people uses, they use it to stop the feeling of
pain (as I conceived from documentaries).
The point is whatever you do, feel and perceive is
all you mind. So even if your mind don’t mind you, it is the fact that mind is
something which matter the most (There may be various others, but this is what
straight forwardly I am drawn to the conclusion). So no matter in what way we
interact with outer surrounding there is always a mental perception (I call it
as Mental Picture). So although you are interacting but in a fact you are
playing with mental picture. Let’s feel the difference of two worlds. You know
entire of water in ocean could be evaporated into atmosphere (I wanted to say
atmosphere has a capacity to hold such a large quantity), now how large do you
think air molecule goes in space, (that’s a limit of exosphere). Now can you
stretch it beyond its actual limits? Obviously you can do that, lets expand it
to the size of Jupiter (Largest planet of the system), can you expand it beyond
this? (Try expanding to envelop entire solar system). So here lies a
difference, mentally we are enormously strong, we can think of anything.
At this point I don’t want to falsify physical
presence of heavenly bodies, and also not to encourage to live within own
world, but explore, what this inner world. When we dream generally it is not
necessary to have its physical coexistence but still we perceive it to be real.
More over they are all out of our control. Dreams are involuntary mental
picture which come out of subconscious involvement as I said before. Have you
ever heard of controlled dreams (if you have then please let me know as I would
be first one to experiment upon)? But Advance yoga technique, Kundalini actually deals with that, it
is a visualization of coiled serpent which rises and hoods over your head, I
don’t know what is happening physically but this is what people see (Mental
Picture). Mediation works also on similar principles, you visualize something
(ex. breath) and focus upon. What we are actually do is we bring minimizes the
barriers between our mental (conscious) with our subconscious thoughts. With
this we become capable enough to see all the minute details of your Mental
Picture. You can go into and see it, experience it and manipulate it.
To do the same thing using cyber technique we encompass
the need of unwanted experiments. In simulation we built in so many constrains
so that it should work out abreast to physical world, more and more cluster are
use, even we model using supercomputers. Over that when you write codes for
simulation, it is often asked to visualize yourself at that scale. So if cyber
things could be worked upon, our brain is far more advance, actually beyond any
supercomputer in times to come.
Thus what we think, we have its Mental Picture, What
we have we see and feel, and what we feel is real.
Thank you.
(Believe in you, you are nothing but universe, and
universe is nothing but you)
No comments:
Post a Comment