Friday, 21 October 2016

Analysis of this relationship


       After pondering of the state of relationship I have draw some conclusions which I feel, after going through the reasons you would be also agree upon. The only reason I stay in the relationships is because I would like to see my post life’s trailer.  And no one on this planet I am aware that is not seeking the happiness. In this analysis I am summing up to have serene life, hence I am calling for the collective motion.

1.    Maturity mismatch

This is classic as it was bound to happen with huge age difference. However in my case I was more considerate with older girls. It is said that females becomes mature before male counterpart and so is the reason that in a marriage men are older. In this relationship the difference is so much that this reason does not apply.
Owing to this difference our needs are different and expectations from each other are poles apart. This leads to boring and uninteresting relationship. The emotional support which we seek from each other does not exist because of this.
Well, you are younger so what is your fault? Irony is that you don’t seem to be aware of it.  To make my argument more lucid, I showed messages from your end to the people my friends who give unbiased views. In one word they replied was immature. 

2.       Spoiled

You are the spoiled one. And I am putting as a statement because I don’t want to have any doubts in it. You know you had several habits which is not correct. (If you want to judge that your habit is correct or not, then a way to do it is, tell yourself that its habit is taught by your mother or someone who loves you and tell see that you are happy about it. If your soul understands good things then this test will speak out for itself).
 You have taken a break from the bad habits and I have few restriction imposed on you, this all is good (Everything was for you). The underline problem is that you don’t realize that your lifestyle is bad. Till the time you don’t acknowledge that it is wrong, it will be always the burden for you.
You feel that your mother is torturing you. Well she is making you learn. However it is going to vain. You think your mother is not paying you enough, that is more than enough. She gives you extra for yours miscellaneous which is above all anchored expenses. You want money for party and to use up. Gandhiji once said there is enough resource for satisfying need of all but not for satisfying the greed of a single one. You are hunting for a job because you want to have extra source of income to fulfill your altruistic desires. You need personal transport always then you have to pay extra. In a nut shell you are spoiled.

3        3.     Big ego

Ego is expectation of recognition from others. You have a very big ego problem. Whenever you discussed that why people are saying this about you and why they think you are this kind, it is all ego of yours who speak. Ego eats up the relationship. I was putting it under the genera of immaturity and was always ignoring it, however it is stand alone problem.  You know why people say you are arrogant is because of ego. Why you come from YP gate because of ego. A little questions and ego gets hurts. Ego exists even in mature person so it does not fall in that department. Ego of your is so huge that it is going to create asperity in the relation in times to come. This will also lead to disharmony in my family. And you have not earned enough to take this chance with my family.
Let me have this opportunity to shatter your ego. Your family acknowledges to have relationship because the partners are enough valued with the counterparts. I know my family would not have resistance if you would have being in PhD or a doctor or doing a professional degree. Rather I was wondering how you sell saying that our child have done BSc in home science and were godly rich! Just wondering. Because this will not sail through my family as we appreciate the education. That a reason your matrimonial alliances are always rich as they too won’t appreciate education. I am not saying that doing that is good, never have I mentioned, I am just pointing out that our familial interest does not match. Your degree is not a problem to me until it is adding value to your knowledge. But it isn’t. When I mentioned about your degree to my friends to have unbiased views, they laughed, comments were does BSc have homescience (Abhishek), do they have exams, wondering (Sai), home science is a thing to do BSc (Reeshav) to point a few. Summing up my way is different than yours.
Because of all this your will not know why are you living but you will definitely know how to live. To answer, when you die what change you would see, you don’t have answer to this.

4     4.        Anger

You are a belligerent person. Which you have also acknowledged. This does not stop here. You have to work on it to remove this element from yours. I have told you to freeze when you get anger.  How many times you have to make a circuit back because of your anger. How many times you have yelled on me and stormed out. How many times you have hurt me physically. In my life I don’t want my time being wasted on venting off your rage. I want a happy life.
     

    5.    Treating me as an alternative

This is hurtful. Either you are ashamed of me or you are not considering it to be some realistic, may be a time passing mode. Yes here I have my ego doweling. Because this will cause a huge difference in times to come. How does it matter, well let me enlighten you. Because of treating me as an alternative the efforts you put in and I put in are so apart that you fail miserably. 

Let me discuss my last case. Me staying at yours versus you staying at mines.

Me staying at yours
You staying at mines
1 BHK apartment
1 R
Stayed 4 times
Stayed not able to count times
Driving by cycle, bus (more efforts)
Driving by auto, bus (less efforts)
Washroom available
Needs bucket to pee
Illegal
Illegal at nights
Doubts with the people
People knows
If caught removed from apartment and Duby diatribe
If caught removed from hostel, diatribe in entire IIT (10k people), suspension from program.
After which search for new apartment and probably new agent
Termination of career
No no when your friend was staying. (probably ashamed or possessive)
Several times drove my friends out.
So this thing hurts. Things may be clear to you.

       Telling you all this things is useful for me to remind me of taking a correct step. And I personally feel that your lifestyle is different than mine which makes us incompatible. I would have compromised on the mentioned issue if there was no way back. But since we have a detour available, I agree to take it. 


Without any hard feelings, I am bidding farewell.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment