I guess its age, class and values which are in opposition, causing the relation to be derailed. I'm writing this out of uneasiness which I feel because of this impasse. I'm well aware that this is the correct and difficult path and I have to take it still it hurts like a death as this is my personality. The motive behind this post is that I don't to regret that I haven't told what I have felt about you, which may be important to you.
I am satisfied that I have put in correct thing in right amount as per my experience and you were not even in the race. To make it simple, do you know anything which you have done for me which I have not done in twice of your magnitude. Yes I turned off my phone for two things, we were on break and wanted to know how much you want to contact me (as your ego was between to avail that option to contact me). Writing a blog, riding for you, drove you on pillion twice, I'm to call almost every time, got spaced from my friends and family, was always late for class because of you (as without you I was always on time), had patiently listened to your tantrum of almost everything. Where you even close?
If my correcting you is my fault then it is a best step and I valued my decision. You have obsessed with your uncle because you were at his mercy, but your talks make him worst. Repeatedly you keep on babbling about him, as if you don't care for my feelings. I learned form Karna, not correcting the crime in front of your eyes is participating in it. Just look at my punishments to you, wasn't it for you? Even your blood mother could not make you do it and I hate her for knowing it and not doing anything, she is equally guilty. Now you would have drank a lot and smoked like anything as a freelancer, and definitely you have lost the right to come back to me. And I'm dam sure your ego would not even allow you to come back. I know your ego you will not. Yes it hurt me but its my punishment of loving you.
You lied to me and lost the trust, I was not able to break up with you that day as I was too scared for myself. Incest for you or society in which you live may not be big deal but it is for normal people. I had a girl friend who was so close to me that she used to hug me in public. But once I encounter with her in mess which was after having you, I felt odd and resisted. Although I was polite in nature, she could sense the difference. That's the loyalty I speak about. I have my potential girlfriend followed up once you meet and with two talks I make it clear that she would not have me. Where is your such action, just a slip of dinner you would break the trust.
You have taken me too granted, my time is a utter waste you feel. Its seems that I am always suppose to talk to you. Let me tell you I used to call you before when I used to get time and generally at nights I used to stay awake for you. But it was last straw when you continuously babbling about. You with your friend don't have need for me, just don't talk for the sake of talking. Its wasted other people time. I was busy and had a work with my friend, thought I was trying to get myself free but you were unstoppable. Everybody was so annoyed by your call. Please don't treat your boyfriends as a slaves. Then to teach you a lesson I made 160 and more calls in 1hour and 30 minutes. Do you have even a fraction of a patient. You are impolite and expect that everybody should serve you. You born in rich family with allies, don't think that everything should be giving you attention. I curse you, your beauty and money will soon vanquish unless you earn it. I curse you...
Whatever pain I am feeling I would try my best till last of my breath to divert it to something positive. Even if I have to run a mile together I would run, even I have to swim wall to wall underwater I would do. And I wish that in the process the breath fades away at least the peace would follow. I regret to even join the class else I would not have seen you at the first time. I wish I should not have be with you even a moment. My charm was enough to cynosure the attention to me in very good sense.
I am satisfied that I have put in correct thing in right amount as per my experience and you were not even in the race. To make it simple, do you know anything which you have done for me which I have not done in twice of your magnitude. Yes I turned off my phone for two things, we were on break and wanted to know how much you want to contact me (as your ego was between to avail that option to contact me). Writing a blog, riding for you, drove you on pillion twice, I'm to call almost every time, got spaced from my friends and family, was always late for class because of you (as without you I was always on time), had patiently listened to your tantrum of almost everything. Where you even close?
If my correcting you is my fault then it is a best step and I valued my decision. You have obsessed with your uncle because you were at his mercy, but your talks make him worst. Repeatedly you keep on babbling about him, as if you don't care for my feelings. I learned form Karna, not correcting the crime in front of your eyes is participating in it. Just look at my punishments to you, wasn't it for you? Even your blood mother could not make you do it and I hate her for knowing it and not doing anything, she is equally guilty. Now you would have drank a lot and smoked like anything as a freelancer, and definitely you have lost the right to come back to me. And I'm dam sure your ego would not even allow you to come back. I know your ego you will not. Yes it hurt me but its my punishment of loving you.
You lied to me and lost the trust, I was not able to break up with you that day as I was too scared for myself. Incest for you or society in which you live may not be big deal but it is for normal people. I had a girl friend who was so close to me that she used to hug me in public. But once I encounter with her in mess which was after having you, I felt odd and resisted. Although I was polite in nature, she could sense the difference. That's the loyalty I speak about. I have my potential girlfriend followed up once you meet and with two talks I make it clear that she would not have me. Where is your such action, just a slip of dinner you would break the trust.
You have taken me too granted, my time is a utter waste you feel. Its seems that I am always suppose to talk to you. Let me tell you I used to call you before when I used to get time and generally at nights I used to stay awake for you. But it was last straw when you continuously babbling about. You with your friend don't have need for me, just don't talk for the sake of talking. Its wasted other people time. I was busy and had a work with my friend, thought I was trying to get myself free but you were unstoppable. Everybody was so annoyed by your call. Please don't treat your boyfriends as a slaves. Then to teach you a lesson I made 160 and more calls in 1hour and 30 minutes. Do you have even a fraction of a patient. You are impolite and expect that everybody should serve you. You born in rich family with allies, don't think that everything should be giving you attention. I curse you, your beauty and money will soon vanquish unless you earn it. I curse you...
Whatever pain I am feeling I would try my best till last of my breath to divert it to something positive. Even if I have to run a mile together I would run, even I have to swim wall to wall underwater I would do. And I wish that in the process the breath fades away at least the peace would follow. I regret to even join the class else I would not have seen you at the first time. I wish I should not have be with you even a moment. My charm was enough to cynosure the attention to me in very good sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment